Monday, June 27, 2011

'Sup?

How goes it?

Things, they are a changin 'round here. We are sticking to a pretty tight budget, so, seems we cant spend and spend like we are so accustomed. Dangit! So, I am trying to get into meal planning, where I plan what we are having each night of the week. This way, I only purchase these things at the grocery store:

Here is what I have for this week:

Monday: Pork Chops, Some Veggie, Some Bread
Tuesday: Chicken Sandwiches Chips, Pickle Spears
Wednesday: Baked Chicken, Green Beans, Biscuits
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Fish Sticks, Tator Tots
Saturday: BBQ
Sunday: Homeade Pizza

What are some of your favorites to make for dinner? I have a long list of options, but would love to hear some other ideas, we need all the help we can get!

I found some great links at http://orgjunkie.com/2011/06/menu-plan-monday-june-2711.html

0 I dont hate comments!: